The GC-2001B1 subscriber intercom is designed to communicate with staff and conduct negotiations with them in the speakerphone mode. It can be installed in infectious wards, toilets and bathrooms, etc.
The GC-2001B1 intercoms are connected to the GC-0611W2 signal lamp (GC-0611W3) or directly to the subscriber line of the remote control - a 2-wire line with respect to polarity.
The design provides for the possibility of fixing the device in a mortise way on a vertical surface. Thanks to the use of stainless steel, the device can be treated with any disinfectants.
The remote control (dispatcher) is called by pressing the call button on the GC-2001B1 housing. After releasing the button, the control of sending a call is carried out by flashing the indicator on the front surface and an audible signal. The call is lifted from the remote control or by the reset button connected to the signal lamp.
When calling from the remote control, the device turns on automatically, after switching on, you can talk to the caller who called you.
It is not allowed to install multiple subscriber devices on one subscriber line of the remote control.
- *Hands-free half-duplex mode
- *Automatic on/off from the remote control
- *Power supply via a 2-wire connecting line from the remote control
- *Consumption current not more than 35 mA
- *Sound level not less than 47 Db
- *Output power in the loudspeaker mode is not more than 500 MW
- *Maximum distance from the remote control, m 1000
- *Vandal-proof stainless steel metal housing
- *Mortise mounting
- *Operating mode °From -30° to +45°
- *Dimensions, mm 153x82x50
- *Weight, kg 0.35
This equipment is guaranteed for 60 months from the date of sale
Made in Russia.